Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First of March...

I love Mickey...today color theme:Yellow~

So fast end of the February...
Today is first of March
a new day of a new month
this week already week 3 for my third semester
time pass quickly
assignment,test,presentation is come in front of me
stress because rush of my studies
hope that i can handle well
recently i too expert liao
go to lecture...lecturer call my name and go out to the stage
is for what???
because i skip the moral & etika lecture 2 times already
the lecturer give me a warning...haiz
Today after finish my class then straight away go to gurney for relax
with buddy adam go to red box sing k
today not in good situation
sing like the shit @#$%%^&
next time will improve myself
after that ayumi them come to join us
we all having a crazy singing party
eat the buffet until cant in anymore
really siao jor...
but sometimes like that i feel not bad also
can reduce my stress
and forget everything
new month started...
work harder mode will be start...
Good luck to myself~
hehe =)


No comments:

Post a Comment