Friday, March 25, 2011

A tired day...

Haiz,haiz,haiz...
a tired thursday
my sleepy tired face appear it again
damn freaking tired
today whole day make me look so tired
go to pet shop with friend's
and have a movie with them
watch sucker punch...
a suck movie...
watch until fall asleep
don't know what the story talking about
having my dinner at the James Foo western food
because already move to his new shop beside the fatty loh
just now have been sent my assignment to the lecture mailbox at last moment
i almost forget it today is the deadline...
luckily i remember it...haha^^
tomorrow is my one of the main subject business software packages test
this subject is a only one full coursework subject
so need to test the level how we know about the subject
later will do my revision
burn a midnight oil
hope me can get a good performance at tomorrow
although i was tired
but i also need fight it
test go go go!!!
final exam is nearby
i'm starting afraid and nervous
worry how to sitting for my final
pressure~
bless me everything will be fine and alright

Today suddenly miss someone...dont know why
just suddenly feel it...haiz
izzit good or bad
dont care it so much...just ignore about it
tomorrow is friday...
weekend again
can back hometown liao...
yeah^^


No comments:

Post a Comment