Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Renovation of my blogspot...

Yesterday have been renovation my blogspot
change a new banner of my blog
new look of my blog
add a new badge at the side of my blog
add a twitter badge to show my latest twitter status and follow my twitter
hope you all will like my new blogger layout...hehe^^
consider sign up a nuffnang and add it to my blog...thinking
must always come to visit my blog and be my follower
that day tornnes tell me that blog is about your life
since you sign up and write your blog
it will record all the detail of your life
when you was old, you will refer back that what have you done in your life
it will never change...
i agree about it
that's why i keep playing my blogspot^^
here is the before and after of my blog

[Before]

[After]

hope that you all will like it...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment