Thursday, March 10, 2011

Temporary close and frozen my Facebook account


Yesterday say goodbye to my lovely Facebook...
what happened to me...asked by everyone's
I just wanna to say nothing happen to me
everything is alright

Q:Why I close my Facebook account for temporary
Answer:some of my personal problem's
inconvenience to say about it...
I just don't want care that what I no need to do
I don't want be mad because of something
everything wont influence me again
I know that sometimes I am fool
thinking too much make myself sad and emo
time to let it go that things not own by myself
already passed long time ago
that's it..

Q:When I will return playing back facebook
Answer:actually i don't know it also
but i will as fast as possible back
just don't know when the day is come
try let myself quite for a period

anyway I close my facebook account for temporary
but I still got playing my blogspot...
will always keep update what I doing recently
must come to support my blog always
be my follower~
hehe =)


No comments:

Post a Comment