Monday, March 7, 2011

Latest...updated~ I'm blogger


First time go club with Whyson,Junior,Kyle and Kiro(Not at the photo)
Wednesday night

Second times go to club with them again...add one more Jerry
Saturday night^^

Get the new sample product from Chanel...I love Chanel Bleu^^

A gift from my sister...sticky~i like it much...appreciate much

A souvenir from my group member...Eva~she back from cameron highlands
Strawberry Chocolate...thank you so much~


Sorry for my blog visitor's for waiting my new blog...
finally got time update my blog
someone keep asking me that i got update my blog or not
and i always say soon...haha =)
because last week I freaking busy for my assignment and test
then cause myself don't have the time to write blog
now is temporary got free time let me rest a while and write my blog
studies really make me busy and crazy
this week already is week 4...still got 3 more week for the final
worry T^T
skip about it...
what i did recently...
continuous go to UPR clubbing 2 times with my buddy
Whyson, Junior,Kyle,Jerry and Kiro
freaking awesome...i like it much hang out with you all
let's party next time...hehe^^
and I get the new sample product from Chanel...Happy^^
I love Chanel much especially Chanel Bleu
Second thing is my sister went to KL last week and she bought me sticky
she know that i love sticky
thank so much to her...
and lastly is my group member eva go to cameron highlands
she also bought a strawberry chocolate souvenir to me
thank to her also...appreciate
hahaha...lucky week~

change a new blog song...
please support my blogspot
if can be my follower...thank so much
To be continue...

2 comments:

  1. 没我的份,可怜的老师。。
    没有什么GOSSIP。。~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢你带我们去那么多间club,谁说没有gossip咯,你是老师来的,要尊重你啊~哈哈

    ReplyDelete