Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday...

Blogger...blogger...blogger
miss u so much
wanna post a new article
Today the title is Happy Birthday
not happy birthday to myself
my birthday haven't reach ko~haha
why say happy birthday
because March too many people birthday liao~
My family,friend,buddy and dude~
My family is my sister birthday at yesterday 15 March
Happy Birthday to her...
we celebrate at tambun yesterday by ate seafood~yummy^^
Friend is Momoko Chew birthday at 5 March
Celebrate with her in steamboat house...
somemore tonight maybe will go to UPR with her also~haha
Happy Birthday Momoko~
Buddy is Mr.Adam Chan 16 March
Today is his birthday...yesterday night already go to his friend house help him celebrate jor
His Gf make a surprise party for him...so syok
I just can say...Adam you are older than me liao la
Happy Birthday Buddy~
Last one is my dude: Mr Tornnes Lim 15March
know you few years liao...time pass quickly
a boy become lengzai since when i know him
a talk active guy when we meet together
remember that last time we always hang out
now because of studies
we seldom hang out
just sometimes meet at college
but anyway...want say to you
Happy Birthday To You...my sweet heart~hahaha
love you so much~muacksss
welcome to the word start from 2
sorry didnt celebrate with you because I don't have time
I will celebrate with you when I free...paise ah^^

Post a picture that you and me...hahaha~
you always get the nice shot in the pic~
jealous nia~kidding~
blekkk
Tornnes & Comic

Happy Birthday To All who was birthday in March~
Have a nice celebration and good year!
hehe =)

2 comments:

  1. Thank You.. Muack
    i saw this hehehehe

    Once a while, its oledi 3 years we knew each other, mus treasure wat we have now, its not easy to maintain right this moment, Good luck la :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya,so fast we knew each other 3 years liao,time pass quickly,i will treasure that what we have it now,time really let's us build a good relationship between us,all of us already step into adults level liao~good luck to you too

    ReplyDelete