Monday, March 21, 2011

Raining day!

It's raining again...
damn fucking boring at hostel
nothing do with a lot of homework and books
face with my laptop
listening a song
sign in my twitter
open my msn messenger waiting anyone come chat with me
waiting whether have a call or message invite me out
no plan some more don't know where gonna to go
worry about my dinner tonight
what should i eat
where should i go to eat
again will alone have my dinner later
because of the bad weather make me a bit lazy go out have my dinner
recently these few days almost everyday is raining
is it the environment and the weather of earth is changed quickly
2012 is the end of the world
maybe or not
no one's know about it
just hope that everything's will be alright
live happy, live in peace, live of joy~
BORED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment