Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas gift...countdown for 3 more days!

3days more...
Christmas is coming soon...
Let's us countdown it
I like christmas much!
After christmas then will be a happy new year
end of the month December of 2010
the new year 2011 will be arrive
hope that i will get a change
The christmas present also already prepare...
finally bought finish...bankrupt liao
who is the lucky one will receive the christmas present
hiak hiak~~
Today is wednesday...
movie day...
what should i do...i duno it at all
go out for movie or stay at hostel
but i know that later will brunch with my photographer
-Ms.yulaine...
she came back from kl...miss her so much
(skip about it)
The coursework of my subject all already out liao...
dissatisfied with my management accounting grade...luckily pass nia
because get the bad result in test...haiz
i promise myself will get a good result in final exam
i dunwan resit any paper...good luck for me
other subjects coursework mark quite good...hehe^^
no matter what happens...i will make myself happy
this what i say to myself everydays...
SMILE =)


No comments:

Post a Comment