Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve and the christmas night party~

Friend's,you all always is the best for me...

A lonely christmas night...

Having a breakfast at airport before ayumi go to kl~

Thank for Ayumi and Whyson for your gift...
i like it much...is very special to me


Finally the Christmas eve and the christmas night have been passing already
the new year of the 2011 also is arrived soon...
at here i really appreciate to those friend's who accompany me celebrate at this year
thank you so much...this is what can i say...
As normally...christmas eve we go to gurney plaza countdown
we having a christmas dinner at winter warmer's
and after that we change the location go to sunset bistro for countdown
penang traffic jam such a suck and so many people's are countdown for the christmas
for me also same...
i celebrate with my lovely friend's
as a christmas eve...i have gift few lucky of my friend a christmas present
hope u all will like it much...
but actually i quite sad i heard some bad feedback
and i'm not planning will gift at next year anymore
gift to myself i will more happy...
duno why this christmas make me feel a bit sadness
for the christmas night....
my house having a steamboat party...
busy whole day for preparing
thank for the friend's who participate and help me clean
and we have exchange a christmas present
we party loudly as we can...
and we playing games and get punishment together...
i'm duno whether i lucky or unlucky...i draw the present that i duno want it or not
haiz...duno how to say T^T
and somemore my friend gift me a christmas gift
please dun simply judge that the present value or wat
i really hate it much...fuck off
i appreciate the gift they give me so much and u say until like that
like a ayumi like to said...i'm so disappointing
and i regret that i gift u a christmas gift u make it as a rubbish...
i really speechless...and i dunwan talk it so much
just forget about it...
at last...at the same day my granddaughter ms ayumi take a flight going to kl
we few of friend's accompany her go to penang international airport to farewell with her
we having a breakfast at coffee bean...hehe^^
i really like the moment that we all hang out and chat together...
for my granddaughter ayumi...
i really happy got you this granddaughter...
thank for your christmas gift...we will meet at next year 2011
hope u having fun and the safety trip in kl...when you back
we go to eat sashimi again~hiak hiak
nothing write anymore...is like that only
tired gonna continue sleep...
to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment