Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Movie day...

Sorry for late posting a new a article...
recently busy for my final exam...sorry about it
have to rush my revision as fast as possible
during the revision i take a break for relaxing
watching a movie at gurney plaza
because today wednesday...all the ticket only RM 6
I and my buddy go to watch don't go breaking my heart
the comment of this movie
i just can say is super nice
i like it much
the story
the song
the character
really didn't disappointed me
feel touching when watch this movie
almost cry...hahaha
after watch this movie
EMO come to find me again...sien nia
haiz haiz haiz
I really love someone a lot
It's tough to love this people
i just wanna know that
Is love really that simple???

Here the trailer of the movie...have a look ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment