Friday, April 22, 2011

High tea time with starbucks...

Follow my twitter...

Starbucks signature coffee...caramel macchiato
my favorite...hehe =)
During the semester break is freaking bored...
then I decide plan go out walk walk to get a fresh
luckily today my friend have been invite me go out
go to sunway carnival mall starbucks coffee meet up
actually the appointment is at 4pm
but i reach at 330pm something
with my starbucks tumbler
bought my favorite drink caramel macchiato
get the discount RM 2 because i bring my own tumbler...
super worth...
while waiting my friend and then online with my laptop
nothing do with my laptop
just on my msn and twitter...
somemore play foursquare...
recently i playing twitter
to who have a twitter account...
you can be my follower...
let us tweet together
hahaha^^
who can introduce me any nice games
i want play games because i'm bored
grow mushroom at home
just wanna play a games to waste my time
I want go to watch movie too
so many movie's i need to watch
source code
The roommate
scream 4
who wanna jio me out
can make a appointment to me
hehe =)
enjoy my holiday now...

2 comments:

  1. Yor...Yr tumbler darn nice lor. Go Starbucks nv jio me one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tumbler is my friend gift me when during christmas...but now i bought a new tumbler again with the can fill in your own design paper lo...next time sure i jio u go to starbucks de,just worry u working no time lo...lolx

    ReplyDelete