Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lonely night...fight for my last paper...


A lonely night with my business economic book
tomorrow is my last paper of my final exam
a silent night at my hostel study my whole business economic book
hope that tomorrow out the questions easily let me score
after my last paper
my semester break is arrived
excited...
because will be having my new life
waiting for it
hope that will be a great life
change a new handphone number
disappear myself in my own life
just enjoy it
finally I get sick liao
because this few days...i sleep few hours only
haiz....sien nia
but just now eat medicine and paste a cool fever
I feel better now...
fast fast recovery it
today suddenly hear the song from Lara in Tornnes Facebook
feel nice...
just know that is:
Lara first album
her song so soft and nice
i like it much
especially love the song much name 小树
keep repeating listening
love the lyric
love the mv
stop for here because gonna continue my study
good night all...
for those haven't sleep yet
please go to sleep early
good for health
if not the panda eye sure come out liao...hahaha
bye bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment