Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bored semester break...

3 week semester break...
but i feel like 3 months
time passed slowly when i nothing to do
life seem like meaningless
life without Facebook is bored
life without Money is bored
life without Study life is bored too
that's why say
people will not satisfied what they have it now
strongly agree with this statement
when during exam...
i hope that semester break can reach early
when during the semester break...
i hope that i can back to college now
what i thinking la...lolx
everyday stay a home
be a good boy in the house
hahahaha...
help my mom do anything that need my help
get more time accompany with my family
do all my stuff that i need to do it
wash my shoes those was dirty
now i just realize that i have many shoes
around 10 pairs liao
cloth also many...
that's why my mom always say me....
hehe=)
everyday stay in my room
watch pps
download movie
keep listening song
msn always on (but didnt have ppl find me chat =.=)
phone number already change
IC also go to change liao
Facebook also close it
new life must have a new change
many planning in the this semester break
wanna gain my weight
gonna sleep early
seldom go out
hope this few goals i will success to do it...
go...go...go...
Good Night all...
will update my blog soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment