Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Listen...

Listen...To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete
Listen...To the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release
Oh, the time has come
For my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen

Listen...I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried
To say what's on my mind
You should have known
Oh, now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I've got to find my own

You should have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I thought had died so long ago
Oh, I'm screamin out
And my dreams will be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worse
Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen

I hope that you will listen what i'm thinking about in my heart
what of my feeling
what i need it now
silent doesn't mean everything is alright
sometimes i feel afraid,i feel i lost my way
i don't know which way i should to choose
continue or give up
myself confuse don't know about it
love is a unfair things
once you fall and get hurt...you wont recovery it easily
for some is can
but for me is can't
i try to escape the truth...
try to let myself busy
i can't find a reason to forget
when i free it will automatically thinking about it
the scenes flash back in my mind
i know not worth if i cry
but finally i cry about it
is that i still care
i know i'm nothing in your heart
my level only just a normal friend
otherwise is didn't related
time passed quickly
day by day it pass
100 days also passed already
do u still remember i have told u
someone was waiting you no matter when u want it...
the promise never break

Listen-Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment