Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The first post in year 2011~

Having a starbucks with buddy uncle chew~my favorite coffee-caramel macchiato

Get the member card of Bed company...can enjoy the benefits and free entry going to Club~

Free movie ticket to me from my friend...really is a good started in year 2011

The first post in 2011...
today is 4 January 2011
welcome to year 2011
new year sure must have a new started
recently moody because something was happen...
final exam start at this saturday
i havent done my revision
hope that i will work hard fight the exam get the good result
mr.lazy and sleepy pls fuck off go away...i hate you

Family.Friend's.Studies.Love!
-Family...hope that my mom will be alright~dun worry mom,still got us at beside u,sure God and Dad will bless you...wish u can recovery soon~we still have many things must done it together
-Friend's...I hope that our friendship can be forever ever...i love u all when we was hang out,eat,chat and siao siao together
-Studies...I want study better and better...I want get 'A',become a useful person in future
-Love...I want fall in love,find a good person that really treat me good and love me much~i wont be a fool again

Hope that the new year have a new life...
everything's will having a change...
good things please come and the bad please go away...
2011 i was 21 years old
age of maturity...i become adult already
the way of talk and thinking must be mature
I wanna happy happy in the year 2011
enjoy you all in year 2011....
stop at here...
to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment