Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Trap


LOVE is a terrible things...
if you fall it...yourself will get hurt
I don't believe what is love start from i get hurt
all is lie...
i'm fool when i fall in love
i'm so stupid believe that what u told me last times
all is past~
I hate the kind of people like to flirt with others
a story begin start sure will have one day will end it
i choose let the story end it
we just a friend...as you like to say
what you done it now also didnt related with me
i will not pull all my effort love you anymore
that's why u ask me may i reject you now
i want u reject me...
because i dunwan you hurt him
i don't want fall in to the love trap and get hurt
i hope you grateful what you have it now
please be serious in love
when you made the decision between you choose me or him
u choose him
i cant say anything
i just dunwan see that another me shadow appear
i know what is hurt and pain
the feeling is suck
it take longer time to recovery
until now i still not okay
i dont know why i cry why i care it
is that the memory flash back or what
i wont think...i just try my best deleting the unhappy moment
what you done or what you say
i remember it at all
all is the experience to let myself learn that...
actually i so easy believe people say
i'm such a big fool...
i want scream it out loudly
Argh.............
STOP here...


No comments:

Post a Comment