Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Love What I Love It...


I Love Myself
I Love My Family
I Love My Friend's
I Love You All
I'm Single
I'm Student
I'm 21 years old in Year 2011
I enjoy and grateful what I have it now
I appreciate it
I like to eat
I like to sleep
I like to Online
I like playing
I like to talk
I like Blogger
I like Facebook
I like go out with friend's
I Love the person I love it
I Love Smile =)

Although recently I facing so many problems
I trying tell myself,I must be stronger
everything will be solve and settle
nothing is impossible...
If you dare...everything will become yours one
In this world,don't have free lunch
Just have a smart people
Get what they want
God will treat us fairly
I believe this statement
So I wanna be the lucky one
We must always do charity
Help the people need us
As the Nike slogan...
Just Do it~
I CAN DO IT...
Go,Go,Go...

You'll shine again-Justin 侧田



No comments:

Post a Comment