Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I hate...

Fuck you...bastard~
don't even let me see your face
I hate what I hate...
I hate people like to lie
a big liar...
you thought who you are
you just nothing...
the word I can gave you is:
江山易改,本性难移
super suitable for you
no need say that you will change or what
halo wake up...now is 21 century
don't use the drama dialog to cheat people liao la
what you make...maybe I duno it all
but only that I can tell you...
God see everything's that you done
especially the bad things that you did...
you will get the bad karma very soon...
not I curse you...
just only what you get that you pay it before
多行不义必自毙
you only is the one most stupid
is you make yourself cheap and not value
is you disappointed to anyone
fuxk off...
how much you pray also cant replace that what you did...
slut...

1 comment:

  1. Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party hardy
    in illustrious Seventh-Heaven?
    Eternal pleasure-beyond-measure??

    ...yet, gotta quit materialism
    N whorizontal vanity: God's Rules
    are hardly crippling; SIN is crippling.

    Yes, earthling, Im a NDE -
    so I know now s'up, literally.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete