Monday, December 28, 2009

Disappear for some time...starting from now!

[Attention]
I will disappear for some time starting from now...
because I need prepare do my revision for my final exam at the end of the semester,
hope God bless me let me can get the good result at my all subject,
the upstairs pic is all my subjects books...
I need to study finish it as fast as possible if I can,hehe^^
maybe i will back at here write blog is the end of the january 2010
or if i got free time...
below there is my exam time table...
for those my friend or who taking DAC course in Penang Tar College,
you can copy it...no need go to lab outside there copy anymore~

DAC Year 1 Semester 2 Final exam time table:

14 JAN ENGLISH FOR COMMUNICATION [9AM-11AM]
16 JAN INTRODUCTION TO ORGANISATION MANAGEMENT[2PM-4PM]
20 JAN MACROECONOMIES [2PM-4PM]
23 JAN INFORMATION SYSTEM & TECHNOLOGY [2PM-4PM]
25 JAN FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING [2PM-4PM]

The venue is at CA,Seat no:1-384.
All the best to you all who was taking exam~hehe^^
bye bye to you all...take care^^

No comments:

Post a Comment